Friday, July 31, 2009

sunset at kitsilano beach, vancouver

There is nothing like watching the sun goes down and sitting beside my loved one while sipping a cuppa of Starbucks coffee on summer nights. I don’t know why I like watching the last few minutes of sunset while the trailing edge of the sun’s disk disappears below the horizon. It's just a beautiful feeling ...

What I like most in sunset is the intense and brilliant colors of red and orange hues of the sky and its afterglows….then comes the twilight…that’s when the surface of the earth is neither completely lit nor dark because the sun itself is not actually visible due to the horizon…I find twilight moments – very romantic moments due to the unusual romantic quality of the ambient light at this time.









No comments:

Post a Comment